Dana Kirchman is a business adviser with over 15 years experience in coaching, consulting and management. She has worked extensively in global and multinational organizations.
Dana has held global executive roles at Viacom, American Express and McKinsey & Company. She works with clients in financial and professional services, media and retail.
Recent highlights include:
- Senior level 1:1 and team coaching
- Advising a digital CTO on growing the organization
- Delivering diversity and inclusion programming
- Facilitating women's career path and succession planning
- Counseling investors and startups on talent strategy
Dana has been a featured speaker and writer on technology in the workplace, women's careers and diversity. She has recently appeared at the Conference Board, the Internet Summit, Thomson Reuters and other key venues. Dana received an award from the American Express Chairman’s Office for leadership in innovation.
Dana is based in New York and has worked with global firms across the US, UK, Western Europe, Scandinavia and Latin America.
- Executive Coaching
- Organization Structure
- Talent Assessment
- Team Facilitation
- Startup Advisory
- Diversity and Inclusion
- J.D. cum laude, Harvard Law School
- B.A. summa cum laude, Yale University
- Coaching Certification, Columbia University
- Certified in Hogan Assessments, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and ITAP Culture Assessment